This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- ‘No-one should have to choose between justice and a minimum living standard’ - 21st March 2018
- JusticeWatch: #Charter4Justice launch - 16th March 2018
- More than half of young legal aid lawyers earn less than £25,000, according to YLAL - 14th March 2018
- ‘It shames us to have families go on Twitter and crowdfund representation at inquests’ - 13th March 2018
- JusticeWatch: More delay on LASPO review - 9th March 2018
- Barristers having to miss lunch because of criminal justice ‘crisis’ - 7th March 2018
- JusticeWatch: Full disclosure and virtual injustice - 2nd March 2018
- Disclosure failures an ‘every day’ experience in the Magistrates’ court - 1st March 2018
- The Government is to press on with its advocacy reforms despite concerns over ‘the viability’ of the Bar - 27th February 2018
- JusticeWatch: Grayling’s ‘ideological’ prison legal aid cuts reversed - 23rd February 2018