This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- JusticeWatch: the miserable state of criminal justice - 26th May 2017
- Manchester lawyers rally to help attack victims - 25th May 2017
- JusticeWatch: Industrial-scale injustice - 19th May 2017
- LALYs 2017 shortlist announced - 18th May 2017
- Lib Dem pledge to reverse Coalition justice cuts - 18th May 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘Justice – the preserve of the rich’ - 12th May 2017
- Draft Labour manifesto: LASPO cuts have had ‘chilling effect’ on access to justice - 12th May 2017
- JusticeWatch: Time, gentlemen, please - 5th May 2017
- Chancery Lane calls for reversal of LASPO cuts in election manifesto - 5th May 2017
- Constituents increasingly turning to MPs for legal help - 2nd May 2017