This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- JusticeWatch: Uncork the Gauke - 12th January 2018
- TLEF grants to legal aid sector worth £5m in 2017 - 12th January 2018
- David Gauke becomes the sixth Lord Chancellor in eight years - 11th January 2018
- JusticeWatch: Full disclosure - 5th January 2018
- MoJ to restore Grayling’s’ ideological’ prison legal aid cuts - 4th January 2018
- JusticeWatch: Merry Xmas - 22nd December 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘Mutineer’ lawyers and anger on the bench - 15th December 2017
- Misery and health problems for people living in terrible conditions ‘compounded’ by court delays - 13th December 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘This isn’t about money for lawyers. The liberties of England are at risk.’ - 8th December 2017
- No evidence to back claim that scrapping early legal advice is ‘false economy’, says Raab - 7th December 2017