This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- JusticeWatch: #legalaidmatters - 14th July 2017
- Emergency payouts to Grenfell victims will not affect legal aid eligibility - 14th July 2017
- Flexible court plans ‘disastrous for diversity’, says Bar Council - 12th July 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘We need somebody we can trust’ - 7th July 2017
- Greater Manchester Law Centre calls on local firms to ‘put their hands in their pockets’ - 7th July 2017
- #LALY17: ‘I love that we get to go from the food bank to the Supreme Court’ - 6th July 2017
- Number of firms and advice agencies undertaking civil legal aid has collapsed by a third post-LASPO - 4th July 2017
- No engagement by prosecution with defence lawyers in nine out of 10 magistrates’ court case, say inspectors - 30th June 2017
- Chancery Lane warns of increasing legal aid ‘deserts’ as a third of country has inadequate housing advice cover - 29th June 2017
- ‘It’s not a matter of “do we have an inquiry or do we have an inquest” – you have both’ - 28th June 2017