This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- ‘What you are telling us is frightening’: MPs hear evidence from defence lawyers - 22nd May 2018
- JusticeWatch: The need for active vigilance is more important than ever - 18th May 2018
- Government denies existence of housing ‘advice deserts’ - 17th May 2018
- JusticeWatch: Something has gone wrong - 11th May 2018
- Bar promises to ‘escalate’ action after MPs vote down attempt to derail fee scheme - 10th May 2018
- JusticeWatch: The kindness of strangers - 4th May 2018
- LALYs 2018 shortlist announced - 2nd May 2018
- ‘Windrush generation’ may be denied justice as a result of LASPO cuts, warns Law Society - 1st May 2018
- JusticeWatch: Nowhere left to turn - 27th April 2018
- JusticeWatch: The Ministry of Injustice - 20th April 2018