This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- Proposals to limit legal aid eligibility not ‘cost-cutting exercise’, says MoJ - 24th March 2017
- JusticeWatch: the real Daniel Blakes - 24th March 2017
- Labour offers qualified support for online court plans - 22nd March 2017
- Plans for ‘trial by Skype’ will increase unrepresented defendants and discriminate against vulnerable - 15th March 2017
- ‘No incentive’ to practice criminal law, say junior lawyers - 14th March 2017
- Bar Council has ‘no confidence’ in fee reforms without dual commitment - 10th March 2017
- JusticeWatch: Trouble ahead - 10th March 2017
- Benefit claimants twice as likely to experience multiple legal problems, according to MoJ study - 7th March 2017
- JusticeWatch: If you’re innocent, you have nothing to worry about… - 3rd March 2017
- Barristers give qualified support to MoJ proposals to reform advocacy fees - 3rd March 2017