This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- Bach Commission calls for ‘legally enforceable’ right to justice and eligibility to legal aid for half of all households - 22nd September 2017
- ‘I don’t think we’ve listened enough,’ says head of courts - 20th September 2017
- JusticeWatch: Getting away with it - 15th September 2017
- JusticeWatch: Need legal aid? Google it - 8th September 2017
- ‘Nine years of austerity’ makes delivery of justice ‘ever more difficult’, says Lord Chief Justice - 8th September 2017
- ‘Barely a third’ of immigration detainees aware of entitlement to free legal advice - 7th September 2017
- LASPO cuts leave thousands of lone migrant children at ‘serious risk’, says Children’s Society - 5th September 2017
- JusticeWatch: Time to get back to work… - 31st August 2017
- North Kensington Law Centre and Liberty to host Justice First fellows - 30th August 2017
- JusticeWatch: LV over the summer - 10th August 2017