This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- Defence lawyers prepare for more protests as the government plan more cuts - 22nd February 2017
- Nominations for the 2017 LALYs are open - 21st February 2017
- ‘We will have access to justice’: Greater Manchester Law Centre opens - 16th February 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘We’re not just a law centre. We’re a campaign for justice’ - 10th February 2017
- LAA responds to criticisms of CCMS digital billing system - 10th February 2017
- MoJ sell off two more London courts despite overwhelming opposition - 9th February 2017
- JusticeWatch: The persecution industry - 3rd February 2017
- ‘A ray of hope’: The first ‘Justice First’ fellows qualify as solicitors - 3rd February 2017
- MoJ claims no evidence of employment tribunal fees preventing claims - 1st February 2017
- JusticeWatch: ‘We want a new generation of publicly funded social welfare lawyers – not just pro bono volunteers’ - 27th January 2017