This year’s LegalVoice conference will take place on March 1, 2016. The event will be on the theme of ‘Making it Work’ and will include keynote addresses by Lord Willy Bach and Lord Colin Low of Dalston, as well as the usual packed programme of workshops.
It is free (subject to a small charge for non-attendance).
- When: Tuesday 1 March 2016
- Where: Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 65 Fleet St, London EC4Y 1HS
- You can download the Making it Work Conference Brochure as a PDF
- Book here
- Another funding setback for the Birmingham pub bombing families - 14th November 2017
- JusticeWatch: Trouble ahead - 10th November 2017
- Why do some defence lawyers regard their clients as ‘a problem’? - 8th November 2017
- National Pro Bono Week: What’s on - 7th November 2017
- JusticeWatch: Bishop backs Hillsborough Law proposals - 3rd November 2017
- Long-awaited review into deaths in custody calls for legal aid for bereaved families - 1st November 2017
- ‘Not a moment too soon’: Government finally begins LASPO review - 31st October 2017
- JusticeWatch: Lidington flags up possibility of legal aid ‘triage’ - 27th October 2017
- Defence lawyers attack latest ‘untenable’ fee cuts - 25th October 2017
- Government is ‘failing’ victims of trafficking by denying legal aid - 13th October 2017