What it is:
The products are cloud based subscription plans that include
– Exchange Online hosted email for business (i.e. a cloud email server) that is compatible with desktop versions of Outlook.
– Access to Office applications online
What donation or discount is available?
The Business Essentials and Non-Profit E1 packages are both offered completely free
The Business Essentials Premium and Non-Profit E3 packages are offered at a much discounted rate (£1.30 a month or £3.30 a month)
To see what is involved in each package and compare them have a look at the Microsoft website here
Registered charities in over 90 countries with an eligible mission (such as providing relief to the poor, improving social welfare, advancing education or protecting human rights) and who are non-discriminatory in their practices. For more detailed information look on the microsoft website here
Sign up for the free trail on the microsoft website here. During the free trial, they will validate your organisation as a qualifying non-profit. Once your organisation has been validated, you can choose which of the products you wish to take up. Your organisation will not be automatically charged at the end of the trial period.
You can see Miscrosofts FAQs about this scheme answered here
These resources have been compiled by the London Legal Support Trust as part of their “making every penny count” project to help the advice sector save money on expenditure.
If you have any thoughts on schemes that you have used, resources that could be signposted to, or you have suggestions for the other areas where a group buying scheme may be beneficial then please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Money-saving - 23rd February 2016
- Money raising - 23rd February 2016
- Franking Machine Group Offer - 23rd February 2016
- Group deals for Photocopiers / Printers - 23rd February 2016
- Discounted Software Licences – Microsoft, Abode, Symantec etc - 23rd February 2016
- Office 365 – cloud based email server - 23rd February 2016
- Clio Case Management System - 23rd February 2016
- Salesforce – free CRM / Cloud Based Database - 23rd February 2016
- Skilled Volunteers - 23rd February 2016
- The Great Legal Bake: An unusual mix? - 6th March 2014